We are delighted to be able to partner with Diabetes UK to offer funding to pharmacists and health service researchers to explore how pharmacy can deliver positive health impacts for people with diabetes.
We are looking for practical proposals exploring how pharmacy and pharmacists can support people with diabetes. This could include, but is not limited to:
– the role of pharmacy and pharmacists in better supporting people with diabetes;
– pharmacists’ role in early diagnosis of diabetes;
– improving medicines’ optimisation and medicine safety;
– overcoming health inequalities within diabetes care;
– better understanding and supporting people with diabetes who have co-morbidities;
– improving the delivery of pharmacy service for people with diabetes;
– development of new patient facing pharmacy services for people with diabetes.
You can find out more about the partnership here: http://pharmacyresearchuk.org/diabetes-uk-project-grant-partnership/
And you can find out more and apply for funding through Diabetes UK’s project grant process here: https://www.diabetes.org.uk/research/for-researchers/apply-for-a-grant/project-grants