Pharmacy research is of paramount importance in the modern era of medicine and health as it critically evaluates services and helps to address the issues prevalent in the profession today. Since our inception, PRUK have awarded over £1.7m towards our 55 research grants, fellowships and bursaries relating to the practice of pharmacy. Through the funding opportunities available, PRUK has contributed to patient care and improved health outcomes whilst also building the capacity of pharmacists to conduct high quality research.
None of this work could have taken place without the backing of our strategic partners, researchers and supporters and we sincerely thank you all for helping us to champion pharmacy research. Your support is vital if we are to continue to develop a research active pharmacy profession and utilise our research outputs to develop and shape policy and practice relevant to pharmacy, health and social care.
What your donations could provide our researchers with:
You can help us fund more research through a range of options
- Making a single secure online donation using PayPal on a one off basis
- Regular Giving – Setting up a Direct Debit payment to Pharmacy Research UK
- Payroll Giving – A flexible scheme which allows anyone who pays UK income tax to give regularly and on a tax free basis to charities. Payroll Giving donations are deducted before tax so each £1 you give will only cost you 80p.
- Easyfundraising– Join and you can collect free donations for us every time you buy something online. It won’t cost you a penny extra so please help us to raise funds.
- Donating in memory of a loved one
- Leaving a gift in your will (legacy)
If you are interested in finding out how your company can support us please email firstname.lastname@example.org