Pharmacy Research UK is excited to announce the launch of PRUK Project Grants, a new funding award scheme designed to directly advance pharmacy research for the overall benefit of patients and the public.The grants, worth up to £100k, are available to fund projects which address relevant issues in the field today, with priority given to the following research areas:
• Accessing Medicines in a Modern Era
• Medicines Optimisation and Pharmaceutical Care
• The Roles and Competencies of Pharmacy Technicians
• Patient / Professional Experience and Understanding of Pharmacy
• The Contribution of Pharmacy to Public Health
To find out more and apply,visit our Project Grants page or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to submit your Stage 1 proposal for consideration by Monday 26th September 2016.